Monday, February 2, 2009

Moving House

I'd like to make it known how much MySpace has pissed me off this year. This once keen blogger/diarist/rambler/what-you-will, has been put off by one too many occasions of spending two hours at a computer, immersed in a stream of conciousness, feverishly typing something-or-other, only to be met with 'an error has occoured, and an email has been forwarded to MySpace's technical department'. Naturally, this doesn't give me back the two hours I wasted.

I wrote the blog mainly as an avenue for my utterences regarding the upcoming Anubis album, then, obviously in it's seminal stages, and it followed the story of it's development, and of the band's evolution from three lads writing in a garage to a fully fledged concept album performed and recorded by a five-piece band. Those days are history of course, so I will attempt to sum it all up in some form or another in the coming weeks, shortly before I confine my MySpace account to history as well!!!

It's also worth mentioning that Anubis have been mentioned and complimented on ProgArchives. This is a big deal for us, and for Rob (lead singer) in particular as much of the praise was levelled at him. These are pretty descerning reviewers who are used to Genesis/Crimson/Yes et al, so to be even listened to at all by these people is both exciting and highly flattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment