Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The truth (as well as the album) IS OUT THERE....

So... we've gone and done it. It's out there. 230503 is now out in the hands of the people.

The launch gig went very well, and was filmed. I certainly look forward to seeing it.

The reaction to the music has been overwhelmingly positive. I am humbled.

I had a nice moment with the album where I could go back and relive those moments of creation before I let it go. It was a very special moment.

There is but one stop left aboard the train-journey that has been 230503. And thats the full-album rendition.

I have never done a full album rendition of any of my own music before.

Another Path was played live before Not My Fault was written.

Eponymous was never performed in sequence with segues.

The rehearsals of this album have shown that we can not only play the album very competently, we can blow the studio version out of the water.

What a wonderful thing to do.

So thats the final stop before these parallel steel lines terminate, and we change trains for our next journey.

Right now I'm caught in reverie. This has been so much a part of my life.

I hope it becomes part of yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment