Thursday, January 21, 2010

My heart has skipped a beat...

Well, I just took a look at the Bald Faced Stag's concert hall, 'The Wall'.

Anubis is playing 230503 here in April.

All I can say is WOW.

The stage is bigger than The Manning Bar, or at the very least, comparable in size. The sound reinforcement is amazing, and the lights are just, well... mindblowing.

The drum riser is about the same size as the stage at the Sando!!! (lol)

This is just perfect in every way for Anubis to launch our baby. Performed beginning to end, the whole story, multimedia. Hell, if we get good enough in rehearsal, I will personally pay to have it pro-shot for DVD. The place is big enough.

Looking at it, it's the perfect venue and I can't believe we never saw it before.

I'm gonna push this on the Yes and Pink Floyd forums too- so many people need to see this show!

I am not going to be able to sleep tonight. Too much planning to do! Too many lists to write.

That will be the last stop on an incredible journey too. To be playing this music, on stage with Steve, and Robbie, Nicko, Dougie and now Dean, the six people who've lived and breathed this album for 4 years is more than a dream come true.

If all this works and comes to plan, it'll be my finest hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment